May 15, 2014

Coral Ikat Goodness in Palm Beach


House Beautiful featured the beautiful work of interior designer, T. Keller Donovan who gives us a fun, coral ikat explosion in this preppy Palm Beach apartment. So many feminine touches are seen throughout, from the ribbon and bow flourishes on the chairs and headboard, feminine valances to the floral prints and skirted furniture. The owner, Kay Gilman was the first female sportswriter for the NY Daily News and has downsized from her NYC apartment to a one bedroom condo in Palm Beach Towers. Pops of color are shown throughout with lots of Quadrille's Island Ikat giving the space the feel of "a tropical cabana." Something interesting I saw was her use of trays under coffee tables act as catchalls for magazines, books, etc. 











1 comment :

  1. I wanted to pin this room the second I flipped through my HB mag but I couldn't find more than 1 pic on line. So glad you posted these. I love all the happy coral.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS