April 17, 2012

Chic Home Offices

It's tax day! So kind of the IRS to extend the deadline due to tax day falling on a Sunday this year, and because it was Emancipation Day a holiday in Washington on Monday! While I have a desk in my kitchen that acts as somewhat home office, I would love to be able to work from home and have a great dedicated office space. Here are some of my fave home offices! Which style is your favorite?

Clean look with the crisp white

Rustic chic

Preppy home office

More preppy goodness


Modern feminine chic

Small modern work space, perfectly styled.


Turquoise designer inspired workspace

Use attic space for an office

Periwinkle and green double home office

Love the extra seating an the fun accessories

Built in workspace

Marble counter tops acts as desk and filing cabinet, love the orange accents.


Small space could be dedicated as a mini office area or vanity

For picture sources and more work spaces, please visit my Pinterest Workspaces page.

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous workspaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous and crisp looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be so much more organized in any of these great spaces and I especially love the ones that take advantage of extra space like an attic or closet! Following all your boards on Pinterest!
    xxoo
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of these! Such great inspiration. I wish I had a whole room to dedicate to my office, instead of a small nook! Just found your blog, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great offices! Had to post that first pic on my tumblr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS